Quick Response codes, or QR codes, are the tiny black and white squares that make up the barcode on many packaging and advertisements today. They store all of the information in the regular barcode, but they’re more compact and easier to scan, making them popular alternatives to the traditional barcode in many circumstances. Many people have heard of QR codes, but how many people actually know how to use them? Luckily, it’s easy! Let’s look at how to scan WhatsApp web QR code quickly and easily! More FM WhatsApp APK
What is a WhatsApp Web QR Code
A WhatsApp Web QR Code is an image that can be scanned with the WhatsApp app. Once scanned, it will open a chat window on your phone with that person’s contact information and name displayed. This can be very useful in situations where you want to use WhatsApp but don’t have access to your phone or if you are trying to get in touch with someone who doesn’t use WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Web QR Codes are not the same as WhatsApp Business Pages, which have been available for quite some time now. The only way for users of the app to know this is by scanning the code. More Asus Rog FX503
How to create a new account on the web
To create a new account, follow these steps:
- Visit the WhatsApp Web site
2. Click on Create an Account
3. Enter your phone number
4. Enter your country of residence (if needed)
5. Select your language (if needed)
6. Create a username of your choice and click Next
7. Verify your phone number via text message or call verification, then click Next
8. Add an optional profile photo, gender, and birthday and click Next
9. Choose a security question
10. Complete captcha
11. Enter your email address
Scanning your Web QR Code
In order to scan the app, you will need a phone with the latest operating system. You can download the latest WhatsApp from their website and make sure that it is compatible with your phone. Once you have downloaded the app, follow these steps:
– Open Settings > Security> Screen Lock>None- Scroll down and find ‘Update WhatsApp Web’ – Click on this option to update your WhatsApp Web to the latest version – If you are prompted with an error message, delete the app and re-install it. More AC Market
A few things to keep in mind while using this function:
1) Update before scanning
2) Make sure your phone has up-to-date software
Signing up for Whatsapp on your computer
There are two ways to use WhatsApp on your computer: the first way is through the web browser. The following steps will show you how you can get the Whatsapp for PC app on a Mac or Windows computer by scanning the QR Code in your browser. More MSI Gaming GS63
- A) Scan the QR code with your webcam
- B) Open up WhatsApp, sign up, and confirm the email
- C) Select add account
- D) Select the mobile number, enter the number then tap on Call me to verify the phone number
WhatsApp Web is a plugin that lets you chat with your contacts and read messages without needing the app. With the new update, you’ll need to have a QR code in order to use it on your browser. Here’s how you can set up the scanner:
- On your phone, open Settings.
- Select Security.
- Under Screen Lock, tap Scanning.
- Tap Scan WhatsApp and wait for it to load into the scanner at the top of the screen.
- Scan the QR Code with your camera or by taking a picture of it with another device (like your computer).
- After you’ve scanned the QR Code, make sure to turn on Allow External Access so you can use WhatsApp Web from your computer.
- Now go back to your desktop browser and type WhatsApp web:// into the URL bar and hit Enter.
- You will see a pop-up window saying Unable to scan WhatsApp QR code.
- Click Allow once more and try scanning the same QR code again—this time it should work!
- You’re now ready to start chatting with friends through their web page rather than using the app!
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Tech Bable